A freelance graphic designer and illustrator. Graduated from Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Jerusalem. Works for the Hi-Tech, Food, Finance, Construction and Fashion industry worldwide.
Learned Comics at St. Luc Academy in Brussels. Published 2 comic stories in the anthology “Le Neuvieme Rêve”, Édition Magic Strip. Participated in a comic’s exposition in the Israel Museum.
Worked as an art director in advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv and Haifa. Taught graphic design in various colleges in Haifa.
MA in Creative Writing and PhD from the department of comparative literature of Haifa University for the thesis: “From Ideological to Poetic Change: Ethics, Politics and Poetics in the literary works of Max Brod.”
Certified tourist guide in English, French and German.
Prizes and Scholarships:
- Prize for outstanding achievements, Bezalel Academy, Jerusalem
- Scholarship from the America-Israel Cultural Foundation
- The Israeli Publishers prize (Otot) for an outstanding election campaign
- Scholarship from Haifa Municipality and Haifa University to study in Luminy University, Marseille, France
- Scholarship from Bucerius institute to study in Tübingen University, Germany
- Scholarship from David Herzog Foundation to study in Graz University, Austria
- Prize from Leo-Baeck Institute, Jerusalem